527 carbine 7.62x39 magazine

Discussion in 'CZ Rifles' started by czuser, Jan 28, 2014.

1. czuser

czuser New Member

Anyone know if there r any besides the original 5rd or any other place to get them besides factory direct?

2. CharlieW

CharlieW New Member

Spare cz527 Mag

I think I got one of my spare mags from Midway USA, but I'm not sure if they still stock them.

3. Jungle-Work

Jungle-Work New Member

I pick up the ones I have from Magazine Dealers at gun shows. They are all CZ Products. There were a couple of dollars less than the ones on the CZ Site because I bought ten at one time.

Jungle Work

4. czuser

czuser New Member

Tanks 4 the input. I havnt had any luck so far. The search continues.

5. wiredgeorge

wiredgeorge New Member

CZ455 17HMR barrel swap

Have a heavy bull barrel on my Varmint... would like a longer barrel. Any of you 455 owners interested in a swap? Not really ready to pull the trigger on a replacement barrel at about $150 a pop.

6. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh New Member

You may have better luck starting a thread.

7. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh New Member

I order 2 extra mags for my 527 in .223 a few years ago from CZ. Received them in the mail. When I opened them the follower was stamped .204, but the package said .223. Returned them to CZ. They were supposed to get back to me when they had .223 mags. Never did. They were indeed .204 mags.

8. CharlieW

CharlieW New Member

I stopped by the friendly LGS in Wichita, and I noticed that they have the CZ 527 mags, 7.62x39 up on the wall. If the OP is still looking for them, give them a call 316-686-7264. :)
    bullseye-shootingrange.com

9. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I carry two in my rifle,

[​IMG]

I am trying to get a few more, as my gunsmith buddy who made this custom stock is sure he can build a ten round mag with one to start with.

10. Salamisalami

Salamisalami New Member

Hello. Im new to this forum.

I would pay top dollar for a 10 round magazin :) Maybe 8 would be optimal tho.

Thanks.