Browning Hi Power P-35

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by colt45, Feb 4, 2014.

1. colt45

colt45 New Member

John Moses Browning last design and what a fantastic pistol it is. František Koucký (CZ-75 fame) had to be heavily influenced by this gun.

1986 FN Herstal Belgium MKII (Israeli surplus with no Israeli markings)
    [​IMG]

Argentina made BHP's under FN license for many years, here's an FM-90 after FN left Argentina (notice the short cut no machining on slide) note* got this in a trade and the magazine disconnect was removed, superb trigger job and commander hammer was added but he left the almost useless tiny thumb safety and very thick rubber grips:confused:
    [​IMG]

If you have a BHP or copy let's see them.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  2. danf_fl

danf_fl New Member

I have one of the Argentine clones. I put the HP grips on it, removed magazine disconnect, replaced sear, sear spring, hammer, thumb safety, and trigger return spring.

One of the most accurate 9mms I have ever had.

3. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I love BHPs. Someday, I'll get one. Someday...

4. colt45

colt45 New Member

Find a Argy FM Detective it would go perfect with your75 compact;)

5. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Supporting Member Supporter

very nice pistolas Colt 45. Had one of the Argentine guns for a short while. The one I really miss is a Hungarian PJK-9HP. It was very accurate, as accurate as a buddies FN High Power.

6. colt45

colt45 New Member

PV, I've been eyeballing one of the Hungarian PJK-9HP for a while now but keep telling myself to save up and send the FN to Cylinder & Slide for an overhaul. The FN was surplus and rattles like an old Ford truck and finish to match, but it goes bang every time and put the bullets where I point them.