CZ 75 compact

Discussion in 'CZ Pistol Forums' started by NewToGuns, Jan 21, 2014.

1. NewToGuns

NewToGuns New Member

Does anyone carry one of these?

CZ compact handgun.jpg

I am looking to get a gun to have for general protection use and have it with me whenever. Will have a concealed carry to go with it.

2. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Administrator Supporter

Looks nice, personally I carry a G21 on duty and G30SF off duty

3. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

My CZ 75 Compact is in my CC rotation. I carry it in an IWB Striker holster from UBG.

Attached Files:

4. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

I don't own one but have shot it and love it.

It has a very smooth slide and action. They are great guns.

5. NewToGuns

NewToGuns New Member

Eazy CZ that is a fine looking gun.

So, Austin, it is good to use. That's nice to know the slide works well.

6. jbardellini

jbardellini Member

I like the looks of that very nice.

7. Easy CZ

Thanks guys. She's a pretty sweet carry piece. I typically have her loaded with 147 gr HSTs or Gold Dots. I carry a full size MecGar mag for reloads.

8. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Administrator Supporter

9. druryj

druryj New Member

This Duo-Tone Compact is in my rotation; my pics aren't as nice as Easy CZ's are but here they are anyway. The grips are VZ Frags and holster is an
    IWB #1 from Tueller Holsters.[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Easy CZ

Love those VZ frag grips, Joel. Freaking gorgeous gun. I forgot, is that a UBG holster.

11. Easy CZ

Thank you, G26.

12. druryj

druryj New Member

Thanks. The holster is from Tuellerholsters.com out of Boise, ID. Check out his site and his gallery. The last 4 pics on there are of rigs he's made for me. Turnaround time is about 3 weeks and I really dig his work. I have kinda moved over to Tueller for my leather...guy used to work for another big name maker also out of Boise and branched out on his own. I like supporting the little guys you know what I mean? His leather work rivals any I have had and I've had 'em all.

13. WayneJessie

WayneJessie New Member

I have one and I love it but not for daily carry. I actually have the 75c, a PCR D, and a P01. After having suffered a lower back injury I have found that a single-stack polymer 9MM compact is much more comfortable for me. That being said, my CZs are still my most prized pistols.

14. chrisp51

chrisp51 New Member

I have the PCR (75B compact with an aluminum frame) and carry it most of the time. It has oustanding accuracy for a compact (or any gun for that matter) and I have never had a FTE or FTF. Outstanding handgun.

15. AL Gal

AL Gal New Member

Those are really nice guns and holsters. Something more to investigate more.

16. Easy CZ

Yes ma'am! CZ makes a fine firearm. Academy Sports usually has one or two in stock. I found mine used at a local gun shop (LGS).

My only complaint with the Compact is the safety. I wish the C model had the decocker, so I could more easily carry the hammer down with one in the pipe.

I don't have a problem carrying cocked-n-locked with my 1911 as there are several external safeties and the action of the thumb safety is much more deliberate. The CZ thumb safety doesn't feel as safe. Just me. YMMV.

17. FALPhil

FALPhil Crusty curmudgeon

I used to carry a compact. There are lighter options these days. I was an early adopter.
    [​IMG]

18. Slack

Slack New Member

Gorgeous pistol. What wood are the grips?

19. Easy CZ

Thanks, Slack.

The dark wood grips are Marschal thin grips and the striped ones (my avatar) are from the CZ Custom Shop. I typically carry it with the Marschals, because of their thinness.

20. huaco

huaco New Member

I carry a PCR that looks just like the one in the picture you published. I find it to be the perfect carry gun and I stopped looking for other options after finding this one.