Cz 75 pcr

Discussion in 'CZ Pistol Forums' started by sparky80, Apr 26, 2014.

1. sparky80

sparky80 New Member

I got a PCR in February as a birthday gift to myself. I finally got to shoot it yesterday. What an awesome gun. DA is too stiff but, SA is ok. Probably will make a trip to CGW. Anyway if you're thinking of getting one, do it.:D

2. Windy

Windy Moderator Supporter

Maybe the DA will loosen up with some use. What is CGW?

Now quit teasing us and show us some targets!!

3. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Supporting Member Supporter

Muy buena pistola. Range report with some pics please!!:D

4. Warhawk

Warhawk New Member

We need pics. I have heard great things about the PCR but no first hand experience yet.

5. WayneJessie

WayneJessie New Member

Cajun Gun Works- custom hammers and other goodies that'll transform the awful de-cocker trigger. I have a PCR and a PO-1 and unfortunately neither of their triggers have gotten any better. The safety variants of the 75 will improve with usage. I love my PCR but the factory trigger is pretty bad.

6. chrisp51

chrisp51 New Member

I am very pleased with my PCR. I was pleasently surprised by the accuracy of this pistol. I have quite a few pistolas and I shoot the PCR more accurately than any of the much higher priced ones. I would buy another in a heart beat if something happened to this one. By far the favorite of my collection.

7. CZRex

CZRex New Member

28 handguns in 5 yrs and the PCR D is by far the most accurate I've had, followed closely by its little brother, the Rami.

8. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 CZ Rookie

My first visit here. Though I'd add to the 75 PCR discussion. i just picked mine up, and haven't shot it yet. But here's so e pictures.
    Not sure which grips to keep. Like them both. Might have to get a second one down the road. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. thompsoncustom

thompsoncustom New Member

How about a PCR rami high breed. I've seen where people take the Cz 75b slide and put it on the rami to make a rami long slide tho not something I've ever done I find the idea very interesting.

10. CardiacColt68

CardiacColt68 CZ Rookie

I have put about 400 rounds through the PCR now. It shoots as good as it looks. Very easy to get good groups. I haven't tried it at huge distances yet, but from 15 yards and in it is good.

11. Snrkln

Snrkln FNG to CZ

I recently bought a 75d compact pcr and next to serial number was stamped CIP over the letter N, what does that stand for?

Attached Files:

12. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Since CZ's main factory is in Europe, they build those guns to CIP spec, not SAAMI. In recent years, the two digit stamp has started to be placed in front of the serial number along with the proof stamp.

13. oldog97

oldog97 New Member

Stiff Recoil spring

Hi everybody! I'm new to CZ's & new to this forum, recently picked up a pcr compact myself & love it! However, the recoil spring seems to be awfully stiff, I'm a big guy with big hands & I've been into firearms for many, many, years, & I have a hard time racking this slide. Is this typical for this model? I'm sure it will most likely lighten up after a few thousand rounds, but none of my other pistols have ever been this tight. Any thoughts? Thanks!

14. jr235

jr235 New Member

Need a good fitting outside the belt holster for a CZ 75D Compact PCR. Does anybody have this pistol and a great fitting holster for it? Please advise, thanks, Ron

15. Dutch

Dutch New Member

I'm a new member. Same topic. Many are suggesting a less firm recoil spring for that same reason. In my case arthritis flare-up. What are the pro's and Cons? Any comments on changing to a stainless recoil spring guide?
    Dutch