Cz-75 "POLICE" BD 9mm

Discussion in 'CZ Pistol Forums' started by colt45, Jan 27, 2014.

1. colt45

colt45 New Member

Of the many handguns I own, this pistol would be my go to sidearm. She's a heavy beast but I flat out shoot it better than the XDm, Hi-powers, 1911s ,PPQ & Makarov's. She eats factory/steel cased and loves my 124gr FMJ reloads and ask for more. After a thorough cleaning and several hundred rounds the trigger in DA & SA is very smooth and can see why the LEO in Europe carry this pistol. I think if there was a "if you could own only one" type sidearm the CZ-75 gets the nod, IMHO

[​IMG]

1st range trip at 15yards 1st shot DA in 9 ring:D Yep I saved this target!
    [​IMG]

Anyone looking for CZ-75 mags go to
    http://www.gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=97_130

Mec-Gar mags for 1/2 price of gun store prices.

2. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Awesome CZ. Looks like a real tack-driver.

Thanks for the mag link. I have a couple of MecGar mags for my CZ and love them. Very well made. I could be wrong, but I believe MecGar produces factory mags for CZ, Sig and others.

3. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Administrator Supporter

That is one rugged beast..... Very nice for a duty weapon

4. DeaconKC

DeaconKC Member

Easy, you are correct about Mec Gar producing mags for many factory guns, their stuff is first rate.
    The CZ75 was a favorite of Colonel Jeff Cooper's too. He spoke very highly of it many times in his writings.

5. czuser

czuser New Member

I shot a stainless from a rest could hit pop cans repeatedly at 50yds with
    Winch white box 115. Id bet the gun would do it over 75yds without some human operating it. For some reason the owner wouldnt even answer me when i asked if he wanted to sell it

6. Fergy35

Fergy35 New Member

That is a fine looking pistol and some good shooting, by the looks of it. I had a similar experience to czuser's. I was making very regular hits on clay pigeons at 50 yards with the pistol simply rested on my back pack.

7. mabbent

mabbent New Member

Me and my EAA Witness FS-p 9mm hit 4" steel disc at 50 yards with about a 75% success rate. Most accurate pistol I've ever shoot, including match 45's and 22's while in the service.

8. Travis T.

Travis T. New Member

Thanks for the link colt45. Mags are cheaper than midway.