Hello from North Alabama

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by zaitsev44, Jan 28, 2014.

1. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 New Member

Hello from north Alabama! I've been a member over at Firearm Talk Forum for about 2 years now, and I figured I should come over and support our sister-site. I love history and military surplus firearms, I'm up to 8 firearms. My first CZ is a 1953 CZ52 in 7.62x25, she's a sweet shooting firearms. It's currently my only surplus handgun. My second CZ firearm is a CZ at heart. A 1923 Czech vz24 in 8mm Mauser, I haven't fired her yet. She is worn pretty well, but the bore is actually pretty good. I'm hoping to add more CZ firearms like a CZ82 to my collection because I believe the Czechs make some of the best firearms in the world. I'm hoping to make regular posts here. Glad to be here! I'll get pictures posted soon.

2. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Administrator Supporter

Welcome to the forum

Thanks for joining :)

3. DoubleR

DoubleR Lover Of All Guns

Welcome to CZTalk :)

4. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Supporting Member Supporter

Welcome to the CZ forum. Been knocking around the gunshows looking for a CZ 52 for some time. I have run into a few, but the owners always want too much. Only have a CZ 70 in .32 acp right now.

5. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

CZ52s are so cool. Talk about getting a lot of bang for your buck. Wow.

Welcome to the forum!

6. jbardellini

jbardellini Member

Welcome to the forum.

7. zaitsev44

zaitsev44 New Member

I love mine. I paid $300 for mine in December 2012 at my LGS. Ammo is becoming scare, all I can find around my area is surplus, and my last find of Bulgarian had 4 cracked cases in a package of 16, and that was even before I fired them! But you can't go wrong with the 52. They just have a full, heavy feel to them, which I prefer.