Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NewToGuns, Jan 21, 2014.

1. NewToGuns

NewToGuns New Member

As you can see, I'm NewToGuns. Mostly due to the push against the 2nd amendment, and it's something I've wanted to do for awhile.

So, I may be asking a lot of questions.

2. AL Gal

AL Gal New Member

Hi NewToGuns, I'm not very experienced but have been doing a little shooting with my revolver. Here in AL it was a not too hard to buy and then get the Concealed Carry.

3. NewToGuns

NewToGuns New Member

Hi AlGal

Nice to know that I'm not the only new to guns person.

Have you shot outside, or only in an indoor range?

4. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Administrator Supporter

Welcome to the forum !

5. havasu

havasu Supporting Member Supporter

6. jbardellini

jbardellini Member

Welcome to the forum.

7. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

Welcome! I'm a huge advocate for the second, so if you need any pointers on arguing it please let me know!

8. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Ask away! The more I learn about firearms and 2A issues, the more I realize how much I don't know. If we can't answer your questions, we'll point you in the right direction.

9. bubba2001

bubba2001 New Member

welcome to the forum

10. Kennydale

Kennydale Member

Greetings From Richmond/Rosenberg, TX

My wife asks me why at 62 did i start becoming interested in guns. I had an interest for a long time (since the 80's) when I lived in NYC it was near impossible to even have a gun in the home. When i moved to Texas in 90 I thought about it but because my kids where toddlers then, I kept it in the back of my head. In 2012 I decided to go into it, before my right to do so totally disappeared. So after an initial two hour range session with a good RESPONSIBLE friend. I decided i wanted to have a firearm. I picked a Ruger SR40C (My buddy is a big Ruger Fan I had the opportunity to shoot his wife's .38, his LC9, his SR9 and his SR40C (The SR40C was like love at first shot) so after a basic and a Texas CHL class and 12 hours of range time here i am , i have been carrying for about 11 months now.

11. J-Will

J-Will I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!

Welcome to the forum

12. DeaconKC

DeaconKC Member

Welcome to the place!