HiPoint Owner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by c0ldbr3w, Feb 11, 2014.

1. c0ldbr3w

c0ldbr3w New Member

hey guys, signed up here via a link from HPFF, I own a HP 40, a Davis 22, and a Paramount 32...
    In the past I have owned several guns Ruger 45 among them.
    This is my first hearing of the CZ but they look nice.

2. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Administrator Supporter

Welcome to the forum !

Thread moved to introductions

3. c0ldbr3w

c0ldbr3w New Member

Opps... Didn't notice introductions, I really need a new PC phone screen too small.

4. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Supporting Member Supporter

I like the HiPoints. They work and they are inexpensive. Had several of the pistolas. The .380, several 9s, and one .40. The .40 was huge. A buddy has a .45. It is really big too.Several of the 995 carbines too. Hope to find one in .45 used, but I only find the 9s.

5. c0ldbr3w

c0ldbr3w New Member

my local shop will order me anything I want for 40 bucks over his cost, just need more money to get more guns lol. But he has a used HP 380 he can't find paperwork where it was received, but once he does it's mine. Sure he will find me a 9 and 45 soon enough. He said any used HP he will let me have for 100 or less since I'm a continual customer, he's the only pawn\gun shop in town, next gun shop in state is an hour drive so I'm glad he willin to cut me that deal.

6. jbardellini

jbardellini Member

Welcome to the forum.

7. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Nothing wrong with a good, cheap gun.

8. dutchs

dutchs New Member

Welcome............

9. Liberty

Liberty Half baked

This place is full of great people - I'm here from HPFF as well - and look at the positive greetings!

10. jd_mitchell

jd_mitchell New Member

I have a HP .40 too along with an UZI in .22lr. I've heard that HP owners either swear by HPs or at them

11. Warhawk

Warhawk New Member

Glad to see someone else that likes the hi points. Great pistols and even better carbines