looking at EAA Witness

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by c0ldbr3w, Feb 15, 2014.

1. c0ldbr3w

c0ldbr3w New Member

I been lookin at the eaa online, since I read on here it's like a cheaper clone of the CZ. From reading loojs like you can buy one gun then get "kits" to go to other calibers. But some say they are older models and only work with certain other caliber kits.
    my thinking is if the kit only changes slide, barrel, and recoil spring then the trigger pull would remain the same so one could have say a 40 s&w and get a .22lr kit and work on trigger pull with the .22 and have the 40 for home defence....
    am I correct or does it change trigger pull too?

2. FALPhil

FALPhil Crusty curmudgeon

Just be advised that the "kits", which are top ends, often take some fitting. The ones that I have purchased have been a little oversized. It is nothing that a little elbow grease and some valve grinding compound can't cure, and it is a good thing because the lockup ends up being nice and tight.

3. JONNIN

JONNIN New Member

I love our eaa 9mm, very accurate and well made. But for a .22, I prefer the cz kadet adapter. The eaa is not quite as good for 22 IMHO.

4. Ajole

Ajole New Member

Don't get a compact, I'm fighting with mine to make it run right.

5. Jaxco

Jaxco New Member

I have a couple of full-sized EAA Witness' and other conversion kits; Don't fear, they are rock solid.

6. canik55carrier

canik55carrier New Member

I just took possession of a new eaa sar b6p 9mm. Great gun and is on sale now for 267.00 at buds.

7. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Administrator Supporter

Any pics ?

8. canik55carrier

canik55carrier New Member

Sarb6p 9mm

Here is a pic. of the Sar-arms b6p 9mm. I should have posted it sooner. I see the sale is off now and they are 320.00 ! I like this one so much that I have ordered the compact model of it also.

Attached Files:

9. Don357

Don357 New Member

I had a Witness Compact P .45. I love the fact that the large frame steel guns and the polymer guns can interchange barrel, slide, and magazines, to swap calibers from .22lr to .45acp and everything in between.