New To me CZ P-07

Discussion in 'CZ Pistol Forums' started by WillWork4Ammo, Feb 2, 2014.

1. WillWork4Ammo

WillWork4Ammo New Member

hello all,
    So,I recently acquired a used CZ P-07 Duty 9mm from Gunbroker at a great price and now I see why.In the picture,the magazine was poking out of the grip and it's a 10 round magazine.I asked and was told there was a part that went between the base plate of the magazine and the grip.So,I took the chance and bought it.Upon looking at it when I brought it home,I tried loading a 9mm in the magazine only to see that the 9mm round was too small.Further investigation led me to believe the magazine that came with the gun was for a CZ 75 40 S&W.:mad: Other than that,I love the gun,love the way it fits my hand.In fact,it feels more comfortable than a Glock.I'm a Left handed so the ambidextrous decocker and reversible magazine release button are huge pluses and it has night sights that still glow.I figured I got a great deal for it regardless ,but I have no magazine for it.I want to keep it and find some magazines for it because this gun fits me perfectly .I did buy it "as is" but wish the seller could have checked the magazine first.

2. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

The seller sounds like a real jack wagon. I'll wager you can sell that mag very quickly. Is the mag marked ".40 S&W"?

I'm sure you can find some 9 mm CZ or MecGar mags pretty easily.

3. WillWork4Ammo

WillWork4Ammo New Member

No it's not marked.Part of it is my fault though since I didn't really research before buying.

Attached Files:

4. WillWork4Ammo

WillWork4Ammo New Member

I can't find the Mec-Gar mags anywhere for this specific gun.

5. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  6. WillWork4Ammo

WillWork4Ammo New Member

7. chrisp51

chrisp51 New Member

Actually the MecGar CZ 75 16 round mags will work in the P07 but they are a little loose and they stick out the bottom a bit. They are usually pretty cheap and can work until you find some P07 mags. Ocassionally the CZ site will have a 15% off sale which is when I bought my spares.

8. WillWork4Ammo

WillWork4Ammo New Member

Well,after calling around I found a gun store that says they have 15 round magazines for $42.Not sure if they are aftermarket or CZ.