Presidential election 2016

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Windy, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Windy

Windy Moderator Supporter

Who'll be running on what ticket? What does this country need to get itself back on track? Who will do the best job for us? Personally, I'm going to wait until the fields narrow down before making any judgments.

http://www.politics1.com/p2016.htm

2. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Administrator Supporter

I'm going to hold off my predictions until I see who will be running, I'm pretty sure Mrs. Clinton will be the democratic ticket

3. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't know who will, but I'd love to see a Cruz/Rand ticket and watch them kick Clinton right in her testies.

4. wiredgeorge

wiredgeorge New Member

There have been rumblings that Mitt might make another run... If the Republicans don't fumble too much and win the Senate, then it would be great to have someone fresh up at the top. I am a big Ted Cruz fan but not sure he has the national clout to win a nomination. Rand Paul is OK but I would welcome a fresh face. I am a social values voter and have had enough of the downward moral slide the present administration has led the charge on and moreover think that we have a miserably weak economy and other countries think we are a joke these days. Lordy, if the lady wins in 2016, we will probably end up with 100 percent of the UN bill paid by the USA and have 3rd world countries in the UN calling the shots for us.