The Gorgeous Sphinx SDP compact 9mm

Discussion in 'CZ Pistol Forums' started by 1911_fiend, Jun 3, 2014.

1. 1911_fiend

1911_fiend New Member

Does anybody in the CZ community have any interest in the above mentioned pistol? I've handled one and was immediately impressed by the ergos as well as the exacting tolerances implied by swiss craftsmanship. Anyone else have an opinion either way? What say you....

2. Kennydale

Kennydale Member

There 's an LGS in Cypress Texas, they don't list them on their website, but they are mentioned on the Sphinx website. I'd love to go there to just possibly check them out.

3. 1911_fiend

1911_fiend New Member

Still waiting on the defiance halo sights to hit the market!?

4. 1911_fiend

1911_fiend New Member

Kriss...... Are you listening?

5. balota

balota New Member

I think he may have had so much fun shooting that thing that he's still at the range! It's only been a few months....

6. 1911_fiend

1911_fiend New Member

You might be right

7. 1911_fiend

1911_fiend New Member

Defiance halo night sights? Where art thou?

8. seaswol

seaswol New Member

Halo sights

I emailed Kriss about the sights and they replied on 6/5/2015 that they are still waiting for aproval to bring the sights to the States. I bought a SDP Sub Compact and will shoot it next Wednesday. I like the gun so much, I already ordered 5 Standard mags for when they release the Sphinx full size.So far the compact mags are close to CZ's but ther is a difference that may need a file.
    Chris

9. gregorykowerda

gregorykowerda New Member

I believe trijicon makes n/s for Sphinx Compact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Dieter9mm

Dieter9mm New Member

Sphinx

After holding one in a neighboring city's GS, I just had to have one and ordered it. I've never held a handgun that felt so good in the hand and I've been shooting for 40 years. Bought a CZ 75 SP-01 tactical in urban gray today at my LGS, which is what I was shopping for originally - love it. BUT, I'm really looking forward to the Sphinx's arrival!