Wife's mother day present

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by glock26USMC, May 12, 2014.

1. glock26USMC

glock26USMC Administrator Supporter

Wife wanted a plinker, so here it is ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399892846.473954.jpg

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Very nice SIG...Mosquito ?

3. glock26USMC

Yes sir

Sig Sauer Mosquito 22lr

4. havasu

havasu Supporting Member Supporter

How is your availability for .22 cal ammo in your area? I haven't seen .22 ammo sold in the last 2 years here.

5. glock26USMC

Not very great, but there was no reasoning with her.

She wanted the "pink" and I couldn't talk her out if it. Pink drives me crazy, but at least it's not her carry weapon, I would of had a bigger issue with that

6. havasu

havasu Supporting Member Supporter

Sometimes pink also drives me crazy...but in a good way, if you know what I mean. ;)

7. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

8. Windy

Windy Moderator Supporter

Let her have whatever color gun she wants. I have a Sig and it's a beautiful pistol. Sweet trigger, indeed.

Here's my Henry Lever youth model my man bought me. Complete with custom paint job. Does it drive you crazy? :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. glock26USMC

Absolutely ..... I'm going CRAZY over here ..... ;)

10. Windy

Windy Moderator Supporter

Show it to your wife. She'll want one. LOL I have pictures of JonM and Balota shooting that rifle. It is one fun rifle to shoot.

11. bws

bws New Member

Once I got my AK built, I show it to a lady friend of mine, she really liked it but then she hit me with the idea of building her one, exactly like it, only with pink accents. Then she showed me a "hello kitty-ized" AK, just to rub it in... All I could do was cringe.

When I was looking at custom stocks for one of my mosin's, I did see some beautifully laminated and stained wood stocks from Boyd's. I could see doing something like that in a dark pink (red) for her, sans the hello kitty crap.