You can only pick 1

Discussion in 'CZ Pistol Forums' started by Agarcia1720, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Agarcia1720

Agarcia1720 New Member

Hello,
    I'm sure this questioned gets asked alot so i apologize in advance...
    If you can only have 1 CZ PISTOL which would you choose. I do not have the pleasure of owning a cz yet, but I'm in the market for one now. I'm sure most will tell me to go with the classic 75, and i probably will, but i love the way the modern versions look. I do want what ever i choose to be a "true" cz. Man, those shadow 2's are sexy though. I really would love feedback from you "veteran" CZ nuts. Especially if you've shot them all.

Goju likes this.
  2. SPO1SHADOW

SPO1SHADOW Member

If I had to choose it would be between 2 guns. The 97B and the P09, man that would be a tough choice.

3. Earl_Keese

Earl_Keese Member

For me it would be either my 97B or a Pre-B. Most likely the pre-b as I grab it more often.

4. rich63

rich63 New Member

I have 6 CZ's and soon to be 7. I purchased a CZ 75 BD and it should be here next week sometime. My favorite by far is my CZ SP-01 Tact. This gun has approx 7500 rounds through it, and has a butter smooth trigger. The DA comes in 6 1/2# and the SA is 2 3/4# with the CGW 13# hammer spring. A very close second would be the CZ 97 BD"e".

rich63

5. cr19

cr19 New Member

SP01 Shadow, but I'd consider P01 steel frame with rail from CZC if I could only have one.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

P-01 - It's the perfect combination of concealability, capacity, and control. If can only own one CZ, it's got to do it all. The P-01 does it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. wildbill45

wildbill45 New Member

It would depend on your intended use of course, like golf clubs the hole and your handicap play into the choice. Being sexy is not the top of the list I would think if the gun is for serious work to keep you alive, but for play there are no rules!

8. Wormdog

Wormdog New Member

2015 production phantom. After a few thousand rounds the trigger action smoothed out nicely. I might change out the hammer and trigger.