75 B Laser Grips

Discussion in 'CZ Pistol Forums' started by Toroboy, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Toroboy

Toroboy New Member

Hello everyone, I recently added a Crimson Trace Laser Grip to my S&W 637 and have to admit I was extremely impressed with how accurate it was right out of the box. This is the first laser sight I've used as they always seemed pricey but I guess now I know why.

Now I'm thinking about modifying my 75B with one and am wondering if anyone out there has any advice, observations, suggestions, etc. for me. My biggest question is if you've installed a CT Laser Grip on your 75B, do you miss the original CZ grip at all? I love the original CZ grip and don't want to feel like I've made a mistake investing in a CT if it changes the pistol's dynamics very much (if at all).

Please let me know your thoughts!
  2. KJG67

KJG67 New Member

CZ don't need lasers because they already shoot like one :p

Personally I think lasers are a crutch people use rather than learning to shoot their irons correctly. Same thing with scopes on rifles. Not saying that's what you're doing, but what makes you feel a laser on your 75B is necessary? I shot a Crimson Trace on someone else's gun once, and didn't care for how the grip changed. But if they fit your grip, that's great.

3. larryflew

larryflew New Member

The CT for CZ has the same feel as the original grips. I disagree with the comments most give like above. If set up right they can't become a crutch and are invaluable for any sighting in low light. Set up so they are actually behind your front sight and unseen when using your sights is best and still allows you to have them for that emergency low light encounter.