A SHADOW ADJUSTABLE SIGHT BURIED INTO A P10C SLIDE

Discussion in 'CZ Pistol Forums' started by SPO1SHADOW, Feb 24, 2018.

1. SPO1SHADOW

SPO1SHADOW Member

I sent this slide off to CGW's for a customer (Rich63) to have a CZ Custom adjustable rear installed. The rear portion of the slide already has the Shadow sight cut but to dispel the rumor that the P-10C will take a Shadow sight, that statement is only half correct. It will accept a "fixed" Shadow sight but NOT the adjustable. Here is the result. We will figure out the correct front sight height when the gun is assembled and shot. I will report that info back in case anyone else decides to do this.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  2. wildbill45

wildbill45 Member

Great for shooting targets, but a weak spot in Close quarter combat. Target sights are not designed for rough work and could let you down WHEN you drop it, and all on-duty cops drop their guns sooner than later! Civilians drop guns as well, but not as often since they carry and rarely use in fast and dangerous situations. Good Luck, hope it stays together in whatever endeavor you intend to use it for! I am sure it will shoot well for sure!!!

3. SPO1SHADOW

SPO1SHADOW Member

This post is only to show what can be done and also to correct some misinformation. There have been several articles written lately that tells people the new P-10C uses the Shadow rear sight cut. There are aftermarket companies selling sights to people telling them that the Shadow sights will fit... they don't. So, in the case a customer truely wants to install an adjustable this is what they will need to do in order to get it installed.
    In "Close Quarter" combat situations (7 to 10 yards) I don't need sights so in a situation where i have dropped my gun it would not matter to me. I was in LE for 15 years at which time the gun issued was a 4" model 19 Smith, they all had adjustable sights. It was never an issue.