CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I recently sold my Glocks for CZ SP01 and P01 (steel frame). Been carrying the P01 a couple of weeks but so cumbersome compared to my Glock 43x mos. I wish and can hold out for a P05 or P07 subcompact.
The P-10 series of pistols are slightly thinner and lighter than the P-01. Of the four P-10 models, the P-10C will be closest in overall size and capacity to the P-01. The P-10S will be a smaller version of the P-10C, still with a double stack magazine. The P-10M is a single stack similar to the Glock 48.

There is no P-05 and there won't be one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also prefer the da/sa to striker fired as well. The long first pull is a nice safety feature. If they didn’t make a P05….a nice single stack da/sa for edc would be awesome. I don’t mind striker fired at all and get it while they are in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I understand why strikers are the thing right now also. I have several. But I was raised on da/sa. My main carry is a P365 but if I could find a comparable da/sa that I liked I would change. I know it would have to be bigger but G26ish size would be fine with me. That's why I would like to see a cut down P-07 or a polymer Rami. Single stack would not be a deal breaker for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The problem I hear with a single stack da/sa is the internals are bigger and makes it difficult to fit in a Single stack. Not a gunsmith so not sure if that is true. A polymer Rami would be cool. I had a 43x mos and sold it for the P01 steel frame that I still carry to this day. Shoots amazing and just waiting to see what cz comes out with next.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for answering my question…. See it wasn’t that hard. That’s what message boards are for….. asking questions and getting answers…..Not the”That's urban legend bullshit. Please don't perpetuate it. There is no DA/SA single stack in the market because there is virtually no demand for it.” Negativity

t

·
Registered
109 Posts
.Not the”That's urban legend bullshit. Please don't perpetuate it. There is no DA/SA single stack in the market because there is virtually no demand for it.” Negativity
Since all the S&W DA/SA pistols (including the single stacks) are discontinued and no single stack DA/SA pistol since has gained traction in the market, I would say I am right in that there is virtually no demand for them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts