Selling my large collection of CZ pistols for cash to pay for medical bills, so I'm not interested in trades. Shipping is available from FFL dealer to FFL dealer as required by law, contact me for arrangements on payment method, shipping fees. Located in Arvada, CO., Contact by email [email protected] or by phone/text 720-243-2864.

I am selling my high quality CZs as a private seller, but I am NOT a tax collector. The prices I'm asking for my pistols are fair and reasonable with no extra fees or tax added for for the "privilege" of doing private business like several well known gun auction sites do now. If I ship a gun to an out of state buyer, shipping costs is $50 flat, from my FFL dealer to buyers FFL dealer.

Brand new, unfired CZ 75D Compact PCR 9mm decock model pistol - $700
This new CZ Compact PCR is nearly identical in size to the CZ 75 Compact, it weighs in at a full 1/4 pound lighter owing to its forged aluminum frame, making it more comfortable for everyday carry. Very similar to the P-01, the PCR uses the same alloy frame minus the light rail, making it even more concealable. Equipped with a decocking lever, the PCR is designed to be decocked before holstering.
Other additions to the PCR include rubber grip panels (aftermarket AmeriGrip thin aluminum grips are installed), serrated front and back straps for improved handling and a loaded chamber indicator. Comes with two 15-round magazines
Action: Semi-Automatic, Single/Double-Action
Caliber: 9mm
Capacity: 15 rounds x 2 Magazines
Barrel Length: 4.65"
Frame: Aluminum (7075 T6)
Grips: AmeriGrip Thin Aluminum (OEM rubber included)
Weight: 41.3 oz
Overall Length: 8.3"