Can't figure out which CZ 75 model to get

Discussion in 'CZ Pistol Forums' started by smokey, Nov 20, 2020.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

I have lots of rim fire stuff and when I inherited my fathers stuff, it had a 45 revolver and a 45 1911. I sold those as I just didn’t really the link the feel. I’m interested in a CZ 75 model. I have fired a CZ 75 B and it felt great. I went to the CZ USA web site and there are so many models I’m on overload. I’m looking for simple, the most standard model which will alway have a good supply of parts available. Should I just stick with the 75 B? I would like to stick with the most well known and most highly distributed model. Standards are good things.

I’m open to other manufactures if they really are standard. Are parts interchangable between different brands on any of the models?

Right now my local shops have nothing. Perhaps a previously owned model from gun broker or some other site.

Anyone have any recommendations for a model which might be a good target, a model which is the most popular with the highest production.

2. El Guapo

El Guapo New Member

I strongly recommend the SP-01 Tactical

3. Bigson80

Bigson80 New Member

Buy all of them you will anyways!! I second the Sp-01 tactical that was my first CZ and I love it, now I own 4 of them

4. imntxs

imntxs New Member

I'm old school and love the 90's Iron Model CZ 75's. I'm not hating on the New Polymer Styles and the people that prefer them. I just love that Iron Feel and it only weights 2.45 lbs with 1 in the Chamber with a full 16 Round Magazine. I have a couple and depending where I go I decide which one to carry my CZ 75 BD 9mm with the Decocker or my Custom built CZ 82 9 Mak. The Meprolight TRU-DOT Self-Illuminated Day & Night Sights are Incredible and SO easy to install. I have Several Pistols, but I seem to carry this 75 BD just as much as my Sig. View attachment 782 View attachment 784

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk