CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new 9mm owner and my girls club is too far to drive for practices! Are there any women who would want to shoot for practice/fun in central jersey area? Anyone patient enough? lol!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there any particular reason you would not want to practice with men?
No. Actually I do practice with some guys from church sometimes and a retired officer I work with. They're great. But I feel awkward unless their wives are there. (I'm old fashion, what can I say?). Wives do come sometimes. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
The club I belong to (Somerset Fish & Game Protective Association) was sponsoring a "Women's Night", once a month, on a test basis, from January 2022 to March 2022. Not sure what the current status is, but you might want to speak to one of the club officers to find out, if you are not too far away from Bridgewater.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The club I belong to (Somerset Fish & Game Protective Association) was sponsoring a "Women's Night", once a month, on a test basis, from January 2022 to March 2022. Not sure what the current status is, but you might want to speak to one of the club officers to find out, if you are not too far away from Bridgewater.
Thanks, Dom! Somerset is a good deal away as well! We say "central Jersey" but I'm all the way down by Asbury Park near the beach.... ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
No. Actually I do practice with some guys from church sometimes and a retired officer I work with. They're great. But I feel awkward unless their wives are there. (I'm old fashion, what can I say?). Wives do come sometimes. ;)
I'll be brutally honest but the chances of finding a truly competent person that can coach you decrease dramatically if you exclude men.

I wish you were closer (I'm about four states west). It would be my pleasure to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts