CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
A Colt Trooper MKIII. Gave it to my dad on his retirement as a Chief LEO in 1981. in .357 mag, 4" blue, adjustable rear sight, 6 shots. Pictured with some beater grips. Originals in box.

A Trooper MKIII in .22 LR. Given to my dad by the officers of the deptartment on his retirement in 1981 and so marked. Much the same as the other gun. Wish I had the .22 mag to complet the set.

A Colt Cobra in .38 spl. Lotta mileage on it, but not fired much.

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Yes it's 41 cal. I have a few rounds for it and everything looks to be in great shape. My dad shot it a few years ago but I have read the double action can break so I'm not going to risk it.
Yep, the early DA Colts were a bit frail. I had one of the 1878 DA Frontier .45s for a while. Front half looked like a SAA model and the back half like the Thunder or Lightning models. It appeared to have all the parts in it, but never could get it work right. It may have just worn out. All the parts looked kinda frail. Finally gave up on it.

Only gave a local a Raven .25 for it, but had a gun trader give me a new Mini-14 for it. Worked for me at the time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts