CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to conceal carry a P-01 with a red dot, anyone else? Would also need a holster recommendation for same.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I use JM Custom Kydex, KT Mech, and Dara holsters for many of pistols. Many of those will do red dot sight cuts and suppressor sights. Otherwise 5 minutes with a dremel and a kydex holster easily accommodates a red dot.

I carry a p01 or sp01 most days and find those 3 holster companies work well for me.

I get almost zero holster wear with JM custom kydex holsters. His fit is top notch and is the only holster I’ll buy for pistols I want to protect the finish with but need a smaller holster than a KT Mech. KT Mech will do suede lining as well which I’m a fan of for some finishes.

Those 3 brands are my go to and I have never been disappointed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your imput. I do carry a P365 in a Vedder for the last 4 years with no wear issues. Will ckeckn out the other two.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wanting to conceal carry a P-01 with a red dot, anyone else? Would also need a holster recommendation for same.
Did you ever decide on a holster? I recently made a leather IWB for a friend for a similar size pistol. It seemed like a rather large gun for IWB. Have also done OWB avenger style leather holsters that can be easily covered by a shirt or jacket. The one pictured is for 75 Omega suppressor ready.
Product Automotive lighting Camera accessory Material property Font
Hand tool Wood Luggage and bags Bag Everyday carry

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
….sorry, that was a question for the OP, I should have been more clear. Nice work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts