Three different types of new CZ Rami grip screws, all screws sold in complete sets of 4 and with the necessary shorter shank to prevent the screw from protruding into the magazine well. Comes in these styles"
1.) Black Torx Head - $8 for a set of 4 screws
2.) Brass Hex Head - $10 for a set of 4 screws
3.) Stainless Steel Hex - $8 for a set of 4 screws

There are only a few hundred of each type, so once they are gone there won't be any more for sale. The screws are quite small and will be shipped USPS in a padded envelope to any US destination (lower 48 states only) for a flat $2.00. I will combine shipping for multiple screw sets bought within reason (3 to 4 sets). Payment by personal check or money order, no credit card or electronic payments can be accepted since I'm not set up for it.

Please note that the brass screws are of considerably softer material, brute force is not recommended. Also, I did not polish the brass screws, they have the natural patina intact. If you wish to give the brass a high shine, a little Brasso and elbow grease will do the trick.

If you wish to purchase these Rami grip screws, send me a message for my mailing address or email me directly at [email protected] , then mail a personal check or money order by snail-mail