CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Started having a strange issue with my 75B. Occasionally after firing a round, the firing pin block lever will get trapped in front of the firing pin block. its hard to tell when this happens because I can pull the trigger, and the hammer will drop, but not fire. in this state, the hammer cannot be cocked, but racking the slide will eject the live round a chamber a new one without issue.

any one else ever run into this?

from looking at the exploded view in the manual, it seems like the lever should have a return spring. But on mine, when I have the slide off it moves freely unless its being activated by the trigger.

edit: ended up removing my sear cage to find that I’m just missing the firing pin block lifter spring. i did the m carbo trigger spring upgrade quite some time ago. Must have happened when I did that. even though I answered my own question, I’ll leave this up in case anyone else has the same issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.