CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy friends new to this forum don’t own a CZ yet, a buddy has a new in box 75b low capacity, sku 773945. He is not a Cz guy and was unsure if standard capacity mags will work. Am going to load up on mags anyways so figured if can swing a good deal why not pick it up, but standard mag capacity is essential. Have calls / messages into CZ and a CZ parts company, but curious if anyone here might know. I believe the sku indicates low cap sale, but not sure if there is anything in the firearm itself that would prohibit the use of standard cap mags. Very interested in this platform cant wait to get in and get on this site some more! Appreciated.

·
Registered
116 Posts
howdy friends new to this forum don’t own a CZ yet, a buddy has a new in box 75b low capacity, sku 773945. He is not a Cz guy and was unsure if standard capacity mags will work. Am going to load up on mags anyways so figured if can swing a good deal why not pick it up, but standard mag capacity is essential. Have calls / messages into CZ and a CZ parts company, but curious if anyone here might know. I believe the sku indicates low cap sale, but not sure if there is anything in the firearm itself that would prohibit the use of standard cap mags. Very interested in this platform cant wait to get in and get on this site some more! Appreciated.
The pistol doesn't care if the magazine fits 10, 15, 16, 17, or 18 rounds as long as the magazine is designed to fit a 75B, 75BD, SP-01, or Shadow (the original and the Shadow 2)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mec Gar mags are definitely the best mags. If I'm not mistaken they are original manufacturer of CZ mags.
I bought several for my CZ75B, work great.
I thought that CZ manufactured their own "original" magazines long before they contracted with Mec Gar to manufacture them? CZ was a Warsaw Pact country before the Soviet Union collapsed and I doubt that Mec Gar, an Italian company, made their original CZ magazines. Plus, the CZ 75 Pre B magazines are different than 75B magazines and I have to wonder if CZ didn't manufacture those magazines themselves?

There's nothing wrong with Mec Gar magazines. I just don't think they make the magazines that are made to fit in my 75 Pre B gun.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion is about 75b
I thought that CZ manufactured their own "original" magazines long before they contracted with Mec Gar to manufacture them? CZ was a Warsaw Pact country before the Soviet Union collapsed and I doubt that Mec Gar, an Italian company, made their original CZ magazines. Plus, the CZ 75 Pre B magazines are different than 75B magazines and I have to wonder if CZ didn't manufacture those magazines themselves?

There's nothing wrong with Mec Gar magazines. I just don't think they make the magazines that are made to fit in my 75 Pre B gun.
CZ even offered a 26rd mag at one time! # 11109, UPC# 806703111094, CZ# 0422-3710-50ND, of which I have two of..
Mec Gar Makes the OEM magazines for CZ pistols and they sell the 75 series directly under the Mec Gar brand.Dec 4, 2020
From Harry's holsters

1 - 9 of 9 Posts