CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks. The holster is from Tuellerholsters.com out of Boise, ID. Check out his site and his gallery. The last 4 pics on there are of rigs he's made for me. Turnaround time is about 3 weeks and I really dig his work. I have kinda moved over to Tueller for my leather...guy used to work for another big name maker also out of Boise and branched out on his own. I like supporting the little guys you know what I mean? His leather work rivals any I have had and I've had 'em all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Does anyone carry one of these?

View attachment 1

I am looking to get a gun to have for general protection use and have it with me whenever. Will have a concealed carry to go with it.
I have one and I love it but not for daily carry. I actually have the 75c, a PCR D, and a P01. After having suffered a lower back injury I have found that a single-stack polymer 9MM compact is much more comfortable for me. That being said, my CZs are still my most prized pistols.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the PCR (75B compact with an aluminum frame) and carry it most of the time. It has oustanding accuracy for a compact (or any gun for that matter) and I have never had a FTE or FTF. Outstanding handgun.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Those are really nice guns and holsters. Something more to investigate more.
Yes ma'am! CZ makes a fine firearm. Academy Sports usually has one or two in stock. I found mine used at a local gun shop (LGS).

My only complaint with the Compact is the safety. I wish the C model had the decocker, so I could more easily carry the hammer down with one in the pipe.

I don't have a problem carrying cocked-n-locked with my 1911 as there are several external safeties and the action of the thumb safety is much more deliberate. The CZ thumb safety doesn't feel as safe. Just me. YMMV.

·
Crusty curmudgeon
53 Posts
I used to carry a compact. There are lighter options these days. I was an early adopter.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts