CZ Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of the many handguns I own, this pistol would be my go to sidearm. She's a heavy beast but I flat out shoot it better than the XDm, Hi-powers, 1911s ,PPQ & Makarov's. She eats factory/steel cased and loves my 124gr FMJ reloads and ask for more. After a thorough cleaning and several hundred rounds the trigger in DA & SA is very smooth and can see why the LEO in Europe carry this pistol. I think if there was a "if you could own only one" type sidearm the CZ-75 gets the nod, IMHO

1st range trip at 15yards 1st shot DA in 9 ring:D Yep I saved this target!

Anyone looking for CZ-75 mags go to
http://www.gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=97_130

Mec-Gar mags for 1/2 price of gun store prices.

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Awesome CZ. Looks like a real tack-driver.

Thanks for the mag link. I have a couple of MecGar mags for my CZ and love them. Very well made. I could be wrong, but I believe MecGar produces factory mags for CZ, Sig and others.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Easy, you are correct about Mec Gar producing mags for many factory guns, their stuff is first rate.
The CZ75 was a favorite of Colonel Jeff Cooper's too. He spoke very highly of it many times in his writings.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I shot a stainless from a rest could hit pop cans repeatedly at 50yds with
Winch white box 115. Id bet the gun would do it over 75yds without some human operating it. For some reason the owner wouldnt even answer me when i asked if he wanted to sell it

·
Registered
5 Posts
That is a fine looking pistol and some good shooting, by the looks of it. I had a similar experience to czuser's. I was making very regular hits on clay pigeons at 50 yards with the pistol simply rested on my back pack.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Me and my EAA Witness FS-p 9mm hit 4" steel disc at 50 yards with about a 75% success rate. Most accurate pistol I've ever shoot, including match 45's and 22's while in the service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts