CZ 97 and CZ 75 SP01 upgrades

Discussion in 'CZ Pistol Forums' started by spyker1982, Nov 1, 2014.

1. spyker1982

spyker1982 New Member

Hello. Looking to purchase some upgrades for the subject pistol models. The SP01 is in .40SW.

Would like to install aftermarket triggers in both...reduced trigger pull and perhaps some aftermarket springs. Would also like to install stainless steel guide rods.

Does anyone know where I can purchase these types of upgrades? I'm familiar with the cajungunworks but I'd like other options as well.

Thanks!!!

2. Pancho_Villa

Pancho_Villa Supporting Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum from deep south Texas!!!! Someone here may have the asnwer to your question. Possibly in the tech sections. I don't have either gun.

3. Windy

Windy Supporting Member Supporter

i don't know if Midway USA sells those parts but you can look into it. I think they sell EVERYTHING!!!

http://www.midwayusa.com/

4. Easy CZ

Easy CZ Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  5. balota

balota New Member

Welcome to the forum. Lots of custom shops out there. All my guns are stock, except for TFO sights added to my carry gun.

6. oldfrank

oldfrank New Member

When I got my SP-01 and was ready to upgrade it to near Shadowlike, someone was kind enough to send me this list of upgrades.
    I did everything except the 85 trigger and SS recoil rod and it is a smooth shooting pistol. I used the Competition hammer. Prices may be up a little from when I did mine. Good Luck!

Most of the parts are from Cajun Gun Works but CZ Custom is great too.

Here's the list from CGW:

1) Ring hammer kit - $123.00
    2) SRS-1, fixes the SA reset and produces an amazing DA pull - $66.00
    3) 1485-T2 disconnector - $38.00
    4) TR-PIN floating trigger pin - $13.00
    5) RP-TRS - reduced power trigger spring - $7.00
    6) FP-RP - firing pin retaining pin - $10.00
    7) 70001 - SS grip screws - $8.00
    8) Ez Drift sights - $87 - just put 'em on today

Plus a new style 85 trigger (I have the old style in my Shadow, jury is still out) and a stainless guide rod from Stuart at CZC.

7. SteveC

SteveC New Yorker in Exile

I got everything for my Shadow from Cajun. Really fast service. Did the floating trigger pin, reduced power trigger spring, 12# recoil spring, 11.5# hammer spring, and extended firing pin, polished internals and hammer strut, and got the DA down from about 8.5 to 5.5 and the SA to 2.2. Oh, and the SS guide rod.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015