CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem with light strikes, so I added the extended firing pin. New recoil spring, new steel guide rod, firing pin block spring and still no luck. Still getting light primer strikes. Any input is appreciated. Hammer spring? It’s a 2019 mfg date. Dunno.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I have a problem with light strikes, so I added the extended firing pin. New recoil spring, new steel guide rod, firing pin block spring and still no luck. Still getting light primer strikes. Any input is appreciated. Hammer spring? It’s a 2019 mfg date. Dunno.
Does it still have the OEM factory hammer spring? Are you shooting factory ammo?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it still have the OEM factory hammer spring? Are you shooting factory ammo?
It does, no primarily reloads. However, it does it on factory ammo too. Seated properly. I read it might be the chamber indicator, mine is gone.

·
Registered
200 Posts
It does, no primarily reloads. However, it does it on factory ammo too. Seated properly. I read it might be the chamber indicator, mine is gone.
Yes, you need the loaded chamber indicator to be in place.

·
Registered
200 Posts
FIXED! WooHoo! It was in fact the chamber indicator. I put one in and all good. Cheers!
Be sure to degrease the set screw and threads of the LCI and apply a liberal dose of either Red 262 or Green 648 Loctite to the set screw. You will never have that issue again. Glad you fixed it, i know this stuff can be aggravating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts