CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All
Reaching out for some help... NOOBIE here
Looking to purchase 2 handguns... 1 for HD and other for Range/Fun. No intention of competiting for now.
Went to local range to try out a few guns. Really liked the Sig 226 Legion for HD. Absolutely fell in love with the STI XL 2011 but I cannot overcome the $3400 price tag especially for 1st time purchase. Have been doing tons of research and CZ keeps popping up and interested in Shadow 2 SA, TSO or TS2. I do not want to make the investment until I have an opportunity to try them out but cannot seem to find a local range (NJ) that rents CZ outside of the Poly-Striker line. Does anyone know anywhere in NJ area that rents the CZs that I am interested in. Looks like a needle in a haystack.
Thanks for your time
JB

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey All
Looking to purchase 2 handguns... 1 for HD and other for Range/Fun. No intention of competiting for now.
Went to local range to try out a few guns. Really liked the Sig 226 Legion for HD. Absolutely fell in love with the STI XL 2011 but I cannot overcome the $3400 price tag especially for 1st time purchase. Have been doing tons of research and CZ keeps popping up and interested in Shadow 2 SA, TSO or TS2. I do not want to make the investment until I have an opportunity to try them out but cannot seem to find a local range (NJ) that rents CZ outside of the Poly-Striker line. Does anyone know anywhere in NJ area that rents the CZs that I am interested in. Looks like a needle in a haystack.
Thanks for your time
JB
Sorry to be of no help with renting a CZ...but will say I'm a sig 226 legion owner and love that weapon. I also own a different CZ than what your looking for and very happy with my purchase. Someone will come along and be of more help than myself. Good Luck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey All
Thanks for your time
JB
hey JBUZZ24, if you haven't brought a new pistol yet, why don't you buy a use cz82 pistol?
these cz82 pistols shoot great, i love my cz/vz82 9x18 ammo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't think I have ever been to a range that rented any of the CZ's you are looking at.
I will say that I purchased a Shadow 2 last year and absolutely love it.
I had my eye on the SA, but could not find one, but was able to get a S2 blue for a fair price, so went with it instead.

It has a great trigger in single action. Double is as expected, heavy, but quite smooth and the accuracy is amazing!
I feel like it is one of the finest handguns in it's price range.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.