CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All
Reaching out for some help... NOOBIE here
Looking to purchase 2 handguns... 1 for HD and other for Range/Fun. No intention of competiting for now.
Went to local range to try out a few guns. Really liked the Sig 226 Legion for HD. Absolutely fell in love with the STI XL 2011 but I cannot overcome the $3400 price tag especially for 1st time purchase. Have been doing tons of research and CZ keeps popping up and interested in Shadow 2 SA, TSO or TS2. I do not want to make the investment until I have an opportunity to try them out but cannot seem to find a local range (NJ) that rents CZ outside of the Poly-Striker line. Does anyone know anywhere in NJ area that rents the CZs that I am interested in. Looks like a needle in a haystack.
Thanks for your time
JB

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey All
Looking to purchase 2 handguns... 1 for HD and other for Range/Fun. No intention of competiting for now.
Went to local range to try out a few guns. Really liked the Sig 226 Legion for HD. Absolutely fell in love with the STI XL 2011 but I cannot overcome the $3400 price tag especially for 1st time purchase. Have been doing tons of research and CZ keeps popping up and interested in Shadow 2 SA, TSO or TS2. I do not want to make the investment until I have an opportunity to try them out but cannot seem to find a local range (NJ) that rents CZ outside of the Poly-Striker line. Does anyone know anywhere in NJ area that rents the CZs that I am interested in. Looks like a needle in a haystack.
Thanks for your time
JB
Sorry to be of no help with renting a CZ...but will say I'm a sig 226 legion owner and love that weapon. I also own a different CZ than what your looking for and very happy with my purchase. Someone will come along and be of more help than myself. Good Luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to be of no help with renting a CZ...but will say I'm a sig 226 legion owner and love that weapon. I also own a different CZ than what your looking for and very happy with my purchase. Someone will come along and be of more help than myself. Good Luck.
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey All
Thanks for your time
JB
hey JBUZZ24, if you haven't brought a new pistol yet, why don't you buy a use cz82 pistol?
these cz82 pistols shoot great, i love my cz/vz82 9x18 ammo.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't think I have ever been to a range that rented any of the CZ's you are looking at.
I will say that I purchased a Shadow 2 last year and absolutely love it.
I had my eye on the SA, but could not find one, but was able to get a S2 blue for a fair price, so went with it instead.

It has a great trigger in single action. Double is as expected, heavy, but quite smooth and the accuracy is amazing!
I feel like it is one of the finest handguns in it's price range.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts