CZ Custom 75D Compact PRO-TEK I

Discussion in 'CZs for Sale' started by jdbaldoc, Aug 26, 2017.

1. jdbaldoc

jdbaldoc New Member

Ordered from CZ Customs in Arizona, but now I'm 71 years old and just don't shoot any of my guns anymore.
    Look up and read about the CZ75D Compact PRO-TEK I and you will see that they are the cream of the crop in 9mm's. This gun replaced my SIG P210 years ago.
    If you like the best of everything you own, then this gun has to be added to your collection.
    I can ship to your FFL dealer FedEx with tracking.
    PM me and I will send you a copy of my AL. DL and AL. CCW permit. I carry an A+ rating on gunbroker. This gun is like new in the original case with test target. It is without a doubt the smoothest DA that I have ever shot, and the SA breaks like my Les Baer Custom 1911. $1535 shipped CONUS.

Attached Files:

Rich, jackrathert and RocketKatchR like this.
  2. jackrathert

jackrathert New Member

That’s a fine pistol, I have a pro tech II and love it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rich likes this.

3. Sid Garner

Sid Garner New Member

Rich likes this.
  4. Sid Garner

Sid Garner New Member

I'm sorry you don't shoot any more, I'm 79 and make it to the range at least twice a month. I recently did go from 45's to 9mm. I had 11 1911's in 45 and either sold or traded for 9's.
    I got bit by the CZ bug about 2 months ago when I got a Shadow Black & Blue, since then I have sold or traded all of my 1911 45's. I found that about half way through the 3rd mag I was not enjoying shooting the 45's as much as I did. You might try the full sized 9mm's so you don't have to give up shooting all together.

5. Rich

Rich New Member

Do you still have your Protek for sale

6. Rich

Rich New Member

I am in search of a CZ Protek 1 if you still have it and are looking to sell.

7. Rich

Rich New Member

Do you still have this CZ Protek 1 for sale??