CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought CZ P01 that came out of CZ Customs. Bought it from another gun shop, which handles CZ customs guns. Of course this was an online purchase, no inspection of this gun before hand. Fit and finish of the P01 SDP was as advertised. But the trigger is just awful. CZ stated online as 8lb DA 31/2 SA. Well I got 11 plus on DA and 4 plus on SA. Contacted CZ custom, not much help let me tell you. Will be doing a CGW trigger ASAP. Buying a custom pistol from those guys, will not guarantee you a quality trigger. This is my 2nd CZ Custom gun. The first had ejection issues. Brass hitting me in the face, head. Had to have that issue fixed as well. Love my CZ’s and will still buy them. Just will not buy anymore from custom shop. Disappointing. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues with guns from them..

·
Registered
204 Posts
Recently bought CZ P01 that came out of CZ Customs. Bought it from another gun shop, which handles CZ customs guns. Of course this was an online purchase, no inspection of this gun before hand. Fit and finish of the P01 SDP was as advertised. But the trigger is just awful. CZ stated online as 8lb DA 31/2 SA. Well I got 11 plus on DA and 4 plus on SA. Contacted CZ custom, not much help let me tell you. Will be doing a CGW trigger ASAP. Buying a custom pistol from those guys, will not guarantee you a quality trigger. This is my 2nd CZ Custom gun. The first had ejection issues. Brass hitting me in the face, head. Had to have that issue fixed as well. Love my CZ’s and will still buy them. Just will not buy anymore from custom shop. Disappointing. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues with guns from them..
I have never been impressed with their action work either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, will be my last CZ custom gun. I’ll just buy whatever model, and upgrade with Cajun parts if needed. Unfortunate they don’t put better work out their doors. Future buyers be warned. 👍🏻

·
Registered
41 Posts
I’ve been happy with my DIY trigger job using CGW parts. you Can get a really nice trigger without getting the entire defensive package. If you have a decocker and have not worked on one yet, get the punch and slave pin, and a “few” lifter springs. Polishing interworking parts may very well reduce the number of replacement parts you think you need.

·
Registered
204 Posts
If you have any issues with putting it back together just bag it up and send to me. I will help you out and give it a real action job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts