CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am the new owner of a used CZ Shadow SP-01 to give IPSC a go. I have shot ISSF for the last couple of years with some success but no experience with 9mm as yet. I am in Australia (thus the metric measurements) and the CZ came with a few extra springs.

I believe the image below with two springs are recoil or guide rod springs? If they are, is the smaller one just a worn/used one or do you think they are different weights? I'd be keen if anyone had somewhat of an idea to what they are from the measurements - it is in millimeters.

The image with three springs i believe may be the firing pin springs. Again do you think they are different trigger weights ?

Cheers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I could be wrong but I believe the far right one is 16lbs, the middle one is 13 lbs, and the far left one is 11 lbs.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I could be wrong but I believe the far right one is 16lbs, the middle one is 13 lbs, and the far left one is 11 lbs.
pic 1 are recoil springs. Pic 2 are hammer springs. All of different weights. A firing pin spring only has about 9 coils.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts