CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there!

My wife's SP-01 had a slight problem with the sear (when you pulled the trigger really slowly the hammer went down along with the trigger, instead of falling down).
I installed a new sear and a competition disconnector from ET. The problem disappeared, and now it shoots very smoothly BUT I can not engage the safety!
It seems like the safety lever doesn't have space enough to fit below the ejector or the new sear (I can't even move the safety, unless I force the ejector upwards a bit)

Do you know what the problem might be?

Thanks!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi there!

My wife's SP-01 had a slight problem with the sear (when you pulled the trigger really slowly the hammer went down along with the trigger, instead of falling down).
I installed a new sear and a competition disconnector from ET. The problem disappeared, and now it shoots very smoothly BUT I can not engage the safety!
It seems like the safety lever doesn't have space enough to fit below the ejector or the new sear (I can't even move the safety, unless I force the ejector upwards a bit)

Do you know what the problem might be?

Thanks!
The geometry changed when you replaced the sear. A slight bit of material will now have to be removed from the bump on the safety shaft so it can slide under the arm on the new sear.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts