CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Does anyone know where I may send my CZp-01 Omega for a trigger job? The Omega is problematic. Cajon Works as well as CZ USA do NOT work on them. I do not like the SA/DA w de cocker trigger pull. My ignorance, as I did not realize the p-01 came without Omega.
TIA
B0232AD4-A84C-4846-9266-93008E323449.jpeg

·
Registered
206 Posts
If you will purchase the 75700 Omega kit from CGW's
and send me the gun with the kit I will fit and install it for you for free.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you will purchase the 75700 Omega kit from CGW's
and send me the gun with the kit I will fit and install it for you for free.
I thank you for your response. Let me check out the kit and will get back to you. Very kind of you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thank you for your response. Let me check out the kit and will get back to you. Very kind of you!
Are you a gunsmith or with a gun shop? Please understand I don’t know you and you don’t know me. I greatly appreciate your offer however I would not feel right if I couldn’t pay you in some way

·
Registered
47 Posts
Are you a gunsmith or with a gun shop? Please understand I don’t know you and you don’t know me. I greatly appreciate your offer however I would not feel right if I couldn’t pay you in some way
I can personally vouch for SP01 Shadow. Do not hesitate to take him up on his generous offer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I can also vouch for SPO1SHADOW. This man has worked on a number of my CZ's. He is a master gunsmith and knows what he is doing. He has never asked for a dime in payment. The only money I ever sent him was to cover return shipping. Send him your gun and let him do his magic to it. When you get it back and pull the trigger, you're going to have an ear to ear smile.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yes sir I am a gunsmith. I specialize in CZ Pistols. I have been working on them for about 20 years. I generally do not charge members of this forum. I understand your frustration and I would be glad to help you out with the problem you have with your Omega. No one likes to work on them for some reason but I don't mind at all. I stay very busy but I will work yours in. Just purchase the kit and send it and the pistol to me. I should be able to turn it around in about a week.
Thanks to Rich and Goju for the kind words. I appreciate them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes sir I am a gunsmith. I specialize in CZ Pistols. I have been working on them for about 20 years. I generally do not charge members of this forum. I understand your frustration and I would be glad to help you out with the problem you have with your Omega. No one likes to work on them for some reason but I don't mind at all. I stay very busy but I will work yours in. Just purchase the kit and send it and the pistol to me. I should be able to turn it around in about a week.
Thanks to Rich and Goju for the kind words. I appreciate them.
Hi SPO1SHADOW. After your recommendation I would like to proceed with your very generous offer. Would you please send me your email so we can communicate privately. My name is Philip and my email address is [email protected]. I will proceed with ordering the kit you mentioned in your first response. If you’re not going to change me for your work, would you please let me know if you have a favorite charity so I may contribute. Thanks so very much, and I will await your response. I actually purchased this gun for cc and although it’s a bit larger I was able to secure a very comfortable holster. I am very fortunate to own a Shadow 2 as well as the holy grail, The 75 Parrot. Amazing trigger pull on both these guns right out of the box. Wouldn’t do a thing to either one

·
Registered
26 Posts
You made a wise decision and you will not be sorry. SPO1SHADOW knows his stuff. I can certainly understand your hesitation though. When SPO1SHADOW made me the same offer several years back, I was hesitant as well. Initially, I did not take him up on his offer. After messaging with him for a while I really got to know him. I felt and still do feel very comfortable with him, and would not hesitate in a second to send him anything again. Although I never met SPO!SHADOW and our communications have cut back quite a bit, I consider him a friend. Don't know if he feels the same way. I can be a pain in the ass. Someday I'm going to make my way to where he lives and thank him in person and shake his hand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts