CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
5,038 Posts
I haven't had any issues with finding ammo, my preferred carry is .45ACP, it was little scarce for awhile, but it has gotten better

·
Registered
38 Posts
What BUGS me is that there are LGS's advertising decent prices on .40S&W defensive ammo, but when you call them they are conveniently OUT OF STOCK on the sale item. (Yes I know about Supply & Demand, If You Snooze. You Lose!)

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Haven't really bought much ammo lately. Have plenty from before the last shortage a few years ago.:D

I have been checking the only local Wally World we have. The .40 and .45 is usually avaiable now. Still short on .22 ammo and 9 mil is hit and miss. They usually have the Tula Ammo, but not the other U.S. name brands.

·
Registered
32 Posts
No issues with most of my center fire ammo as I reload. Now 22lr (Sacred Cow) and no brass/bullets to reload my 9x18mak for CZ-82:mad:

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Haven't really bought much ammo lately. Have plenty from before the last shortage a few years ago.:D

I have been checking the only local Wally World we have. The .40 and .45 is usually avaiable now. Still short on .22 ammo and 9 mil is hit and miss. They usually have the Tula Ammo, but not the other U.S. name brands.
I need .22 as well, but I'm not paying an arm and a leg for it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've been able to find PLENTY of 7.62x39 at Academy Sports in my area for $5.49/20 for Hotshot ammo. I can't leave that store without buying 2 boxes of Hotshot. .30 Carbine is hard to find locally and online, I'm good on 7.62x54r. .303 British, 8mm Mauser, .30 Carbine, and 7.62x25 are gonna be my handloaders jewels.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I haven't bought ammo in several years. I still have plenty of everything including 22lr.

·
I am the walrus.
17 Posts
I was surprised when I found out MidwayUSA would ship assembled ammunition to me free of Hazmat charges. Can't remember if it came Fedex or USPS--and it might have something to do with my FFL 03 C&R.

They were waaay cheaper on the 204 Ruger plinkers I bought last year than even the local Cabela's.

·
Registered
16 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts