CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just stopping by for the first time to say hello. As my title states, I have been very fortunate to have obtained two new pistols that I’ve had my eyes on for quite some time. Firstly, I picked up a new, what I consider to be the finest 45 on the planet, an FNX45 Tactical w a Trijicon red dot. Amazing gun ....so balanced for a big dog, shooting effortlessly. If you ever get the chance to fire one you will be amazed how well it shoots. BTW, it came with a threaded barrel for a can, however I’m going to leave that be for a while.
Secondly, and the reason I’m posting, I once again was fortunate enough to acquire a new CZ Shadow2, blue grips in color. This gun, without a doubt, is a true “tack driver”. No wonder so many competitors use this pistol for matches. Although it is optics ready, I’m not putting a red dot on the gun as the sights from the factory are amazing. The red fiber optic front sight is so easy to pick up, I’m just blown away. I understand Cajon could do a trigger job on the gun along with some other bits, however I find the factory single action/ double action trigger to be flawless. Most likely will have a match grade trigger installed however for the time being I’ll save the approximate $450. I have owned several Kimbers and do own a few Sigs but nothing compares to the CZ. I’m including a couple pics from my first shots at the range from approximately 10 yards. If you ever get a chance to purchase or even fire the CZ you will have an amazing experience.
Lastly, I was “fortunate“ enough to find 9 mm Ammo, FMJ, at the price of $26.95 for 50 rounds. .63 a round sure beats close to a dollar per round for sure. Was able to purchase a thousand rounds. It certainly has been a great month for my gun world.
Feeling VERY fortunate
Pmolo
White Light Air gun Black Trigger
Font Art Gas Paint Electric blue
Office equipment Wood Trigger Gun barrel Air gun
White Light Air gun Black Trigger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts