55 Posts
better In what way?
most aftermarket parts? - Glock by far
Ergo’s? - All accept Glock
Out of the box trigger - CZ, then some Walter models
Price - not HK
Reliability - probably a wash
Accuracy - probably a wash, especially if you reload

it‘s personal preference. I currently own a P10c, but have owned the others at one time or another. There is really not a big difference performance-wise for these major brands. well, maybe for a competitor there would be, but not your average shooter. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've owned all four over the last three years. The PDP is a full size 4" that I haven't had a chance to fire yet. The trigger feels great for a striker fire. Maybe the best striker fire I've squeezed so far. The VP9 and G45 didn't last long. Nothing wrong with either of them but I prefer the G34 over the G45. The P10C was a nice pistol that I wish I would have kept. It was a gray grip with black slide, threaded barrel, and suppressor sights.

·
Registered
116 Posts
better In what way?
Ergo’s? - All accept Glock
Interesting, personally I find the Glock grip design to be superior to anything CZ has ever made and I have had CZ's (75, P-01, P-07, P-09, P-10C, and P-10F) for far longer than my Glocks.

The Glock grip makes both indexing out of the holster and recoil control extremely easy and repeatable compared to the "ergonomic" feeling CZs

Feelings lie, the target and timer do not.

·
Super Moderator
79 Posts
definitely prefer any of the other 3 over the Glock. i have a PDP 4", VP9 and Vp9sk and CZ P10s. when i took my USCCA trainer qualification, i narrowed my handgun choice down to the PDP and VP9. both shoot exceptionally well and are pretty easy to CCW.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a p10s and p10f along with a few PDPs compact and full-size. I prefer the p10 series but the PDP is a close second. Glock is last in the polymer pistols I own. I find their grip and and 2x4 grip feeling to be miserable. I shoot them find but am more accurate/faster with my CZs and Walthers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts