CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been on here for a while learning and thought it was time to say hi .
Long time shooter with a modest collection , 30 or 40 but who's counting . My first CZ was a PCR and just picked up a P-01 which I haven't shot yet . Love my PCR and will be trying out the P-01 soon .
Wondering if anyone has the actual parts list for the P-01 as I'm considering changing the sights on the PCR to the P-01 sights . I will wait until I've shot the P-01 to make any decision on this . I actually don't have any problems shooting the PCR very well but the P-01 sights are easier for me to see .

Thanks in advance

Doug

·
Super Moderator
79 Posts
welcome from So. Indiana. i really like my P01. headed to the range in a minute to warm it up with the P01 and my P07 (new guide rod and spring set just installed). can't comment on the pcr sights but i did change my P01 sights to fiber optics.

·
Super Moderator
79 Posts
Thanks . From what I've read the mcarbo spring kit is the way to go . What's the guide rod help with ?
it just replaces the factory plastic guide rod with a steel one. you use the factory spring. probably only necessary if you shoot a lot. the spring kit on the other hand makes a huge difference. the stock SA was something like 6 lbs and the DA was more than 10lbs (where my gauge topped out). after the spring swap the SA was 3-4lbs and the DA was 6lbs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts