CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the CZ-USA web site this evening and it says all the CZ P10 series pistols have been discontinued. Why would they do that or is it a marketing ploy? I have been thinking hard about buying a CZ P10s and I saw my first one today in a LGS. I really like it but I am really tired of buying something just to find it has been discontinued.
I was actually going to purchase two of them, one for me and one for my Son. CZ has a LE/MIL program for selling firearms to Law Enforcement and Military. The store I recently talked to about purchasing one has apparently went out of business now. Three months ago the store priced me a new CZ P10s for $468 with my military discount. I guess that is shot now. This really irritates me. CRAP!
My Son has never had an interest in guns and when he was home for Christmas I talked him into going to a local gun range and taking a USCCA handgun familiarization course. I sat in on it with him. I have a Ruger LC9s that I told him I would give him but he couldn't hit anything with it. The Instructor went and got a CZ P10C for him to try. He liked it and was able to hit the target.
I have since put new Hogue Grips on my Ruger LC9s and LCP, got finger extensions for the mags and installed new springs and a new M*Carbo short trigger in the LCP. that took it from a very long pull with 7.1 pounds to about 4 pounds pull. It transferred them into totally different guns that are comfortable to hold and easy to shoot. Someone has asked me to sell them to him so I thought I would get a couple of the P10s. All this time and effort trying to decide and this happens.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Four P-10 models in the "New and Updated for 2022" page: Handguns - CZ-USA

Some P-10C, P-10F, and P-10S variations appear discontinued here: Discontinued/Limited Production 13 - CZ-USA yet they still appear on the product page.

It would make sense for CZ to clean up the P-10 lineup of all the extraneous, weird options that don't sell and limit the range to the P-10F Competition, and the Optics Ready versions of the P-10S, P-10C, and P-10F. Since you can shoot the Optics Ready P-10s without an optic, the non-optic ready versions are redundant.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.