CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of acquiring a CZ VZOR 70 32ACP pistol. I used to own a CZ 75 but sold it many years ago. For me the 7.65 round is my favorite to take to the range. It will be good to share some information and experiences with VZOR 70 owners.
Mark

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in the process of acquiring a CZ VZOR 70 32ACP pistol. I used to own a CZ 75 but sold it many years ago. For me the 7.65 round is my favorite to take to the range. It will be good to share some information and experiences with VZOR 70 owners.
Mark
Never knew about this model. Spent the morning reading about them. I’d be interested to know what years of production are most sought after if you know anything in regards to that. Thanks, Tony

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Never knew about this model... Thanks, Tony
Tony--I'm new to this one also. I own a Walther PPK made in 1935 and was looking for a younger 32 ACP pistol...Walthers are becoming too expensive for me so I opted for the CZ VSOR70. This one that I'll be receiving late this week was made in 1981. It seemed to be the youngest of a bunch listed on Gunbroker and Guns International. I'll let the group know how it goes once I take it to the range.
Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.