CZ Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see, I'm NewToGuns. Mostly due to the push against the 2nd amendment, and it's something I've wanted to do for awhile.

So, I may be asking a lot of questions.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi NewToGuns, I'm not very experienced but have been doing a little shooting with my revolver. Here in AL it was a not too hard to buy and then get the Concealed Carry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi AlGal

Nice to know that I'm not the only new to guns person.

Have you shot outside, or only in an indoor range?

·
Premium Member
793 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Ask away! The more I learn about firearms and 2A issues, the more I realize how much I don't know. If we can't answer your questions, we'll point you in the right direction.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Greetings From Richmond/Rosenberg, TX

My wife asks me why at 62 did i start becoming interested in guns. I had an interest for a long time (since the 80's) when I lived in NYC it was near impossible to even have a gun in the home. When i moved to Texas in 90 I thought about it but because my kids where toddlers then, I kept it in the back of my head. In 2012 I decided to go into it, before my right to do so totally disappeared. So after an initial two hour range session with a good RESPONSIBLE friend. I decided i wanted to have a firearm. I picked a Ruger SR40C (My buddy is a big Ruger Fan I had the opportunity to shoot his wife's .38, his LC9, his SR9 and his SR40C (The SR40C was like love at first shot) so after a basic and a Texas CHL class and 12 hours of range time here i am , i have been carrying for about 11 months now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts