Hi, Washington.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rob55, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Rob55

Rob55 New Member

Going to get a 75 compact. Intent is range, coffee table and nightstand. I live down a 1/4 mile gravel road and depend on the county sheriff. Neighbors have reported creeps in the yard at night and a few break ins. As coffee table isn’t a real option I’m looking for a comfortable way to conceal while watching tv with my wife. Laying out on the lamp table would be too much of a conversation piece. And it would lay around condition 1 unless the double action really thrills me. Prefer more control than laying on the the lamp stand. Never owned a CZ, but use to like HI Powers and 1911. The only automatic pistol I own now is a 50 year old ruger 22 I used to hunt squirrels when I was a kid. Everything else is 357 wheel gun with at least a 5.5” barrel. Family heirlooms. They’re a little more than I want in my lap while perusing the internet. Thought about an EMP as it’s designed around 9, but I’ve always wanted a CZ, the HP was born to use 9, and I’ve never, never witnessed a HP FTF. The 1911 fits my hand like I was born with it, but I’ve decided CZ 75 compact. LGS Monday. Interested in options, any experienced owners have recommended improvements for sights, grips, holsters.

2. Trh9905

Trh9905 Member

Hello and welcome from central MI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. benchmark

benchmark New Member

My two cents, no need for sights as they are already good. If your looking for beefier grips get some VZ Operator II ones. Can't tell you about a holster option, but if your going to be sitting get a shoulder holster.