Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Windy, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Windy

Windy Moderator Supporter

Other than shooting, what do you like to do in your spare time? Read? Sew? Cook? Garden? Organize? Clean?

Yes, I work with a woman who likes to clean. I ought to let her loose in my house. It eeds a detailed going over. LOL

I like to cook but I live alone so I don't do anything elaborate anymore. When my man comes to visit, I like to feed him well. I used to sew when my kids were young. I sewed a lot of their play clothes and one year I made these awesome, colorful stuffed dinosaurs for all the kids in the family. One year made jumpers for the girls.

I sometimes read when I can get my hands on a good book.

I love a beautiful yard but I hate going out to garden because of the heat, mosquitoes, etc. I usually just plant a few tomato plants in tubs. My house is very small and my man is going to install window boxes under my front windows. I think it will look beautiful. I heard they need to be watered almost every day. Anyone have any experience? He's also going to pull out four yews I have in front of my house and I'll put a mix of annuals and perennials there instead.

I'm interested in hearing what you ladies like to do to keep yourselves busy and happy.