CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner

Kill of the week!!!! Really stupid!!!!

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Pancho_Villa 
#1 ·
A couple of night ago, the dogs were barking like hell. It was @ 1 a.m. I got my Ruger LCR and a HiPoint 9mm carbine with a laser/light combo on it and went out to investigate. Dogs were doing their "stranger in the yard bark." There was something in the grass by their favorite oak tree near the road. The motion lights were on and I still could not see it well cause of my bad eyesight. Anyway, I figured a javelina that came to harass them was hunkered in the deep grass.

Not wanting to get too close, I just called for all the dogs and cats. All accounted for. The thing had not moved. So, I put the laser onit and let go with one 9 mil FMJ. The tiing did not move much, but started bleeding badly, like pouring out. Then I smelled gasoline. What an idiot. I had just killed my GAS CAN!!!! Fotunately I hit it kinda high and did not loose much gas. I had left it there earlier.

#4 ·
Hmmm... One partially functioning eye and you are out at 0100 hunting in tall grass? Ya gotta do what ya gotta do I guess. Glad you didn't get it lit.
Well, the grass was tall where the can was at by the tree. I was standing on my front patio. Grass had already been mowed all the way out near the tree. I don't think I would have been out here in my shorts and slaps. And the dogs were barkng at it. So it was a bad thing out here.

Lotta these too. Got 2 so far this year. A 4' and a 4.5' one. Both on the front patio. Dogs alerted to the second one. The first one alerted to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.