CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a brand new p-01 and have loved it so far. I took it shooting for the first time and there was a problem I’m hoping someone could shed some light on. I shot 100 rounds total and I fired only one round in double action and the rest In single action. In double action it hit the round but it didn’t ignite and it got stuck in the barrel. I disassembled and took the bullet out without much trouble. I was using federal syntax range ammo 124g. Should I be worried about the double action not working or was it a bad round? Again brand new pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just bought a brand new p-01 and have loved it so far. I took it shooting for the first time and there was a problem I’m hoping someone could shed some light on. I shot 100 rounds total and I fired only one round in double action and the rest In single action. In double action it hit the round but it didn’t ignite and it got stuck in the barrel. I disassembled and took the bullet out without much trouble. I was using federal syntax range ammo 124g. Should I be worried about the double action not working or was it a bad round? Again brand new pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I too just purchased a p-01 but in Omega configuration. Honestly, I didn’t do my homework as I have found out that Cajon or USA do NOT make a trigger upgrade as they do for normal 01s. Then on to replacement sights and company could not guarantee fiber optics would fit in the dovetail in the Omega. Love my CZs. I own a Shadow 2 as well as a Parrot. Incredible guns right out of the box. The 01 was to be my new cc. Granted, a bit large but doable with a comfortable holster (which I have on order). Bottom line....the gun shot great but SA/DA w de cocker not my favorite. Way too much travel in trigger. Have only myself to blame. Still a lot more gun to replace a Sig P365

1 - 2 of 2 Posts