CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
55 Posts
OK. So. I've had my P-07 for a few years now and I bought the M-Carbo spring kit for it. I like the gun and don't want to mess it up. Is there any info on the long term reliability of the spring kit? I carry the gun occasionally but pretty much just keep it in the truck. Any info is appreciated.
i put the mcarbo kit in 2 of my p07s. it made a huge difference in DA and SA. i have about 600 rds though 1 p07 and 300 through another with no issues so far.

·
Super Moderator
55 Posts
Mcarbo claims their springs and parts for the CZ meet or exceed the quality of the OEM parts. having done 3 CZ spring kits so far i would have to agree. the Mcarbo roll pins are far superior to the CZ factory roll pins for sure. i would not expect any problems. the only thing i can ding Mcarbo for is that their videos are sometimes vague and may not have enough information for someone that is knew to a particular brand. maybe this is to get you to send your firearm to Mcarbo and pay $90 for them to do the work when you can't.

·
Super Moderator
55 Posts
you won't be disappointed. very pleased with the results on my 2 P07s and my P01. do you have much experience with detail stripping a semi-auto pistol? the metal polishing part of the video was pretty beneficial as well.

·
Super Moderator
55 Posts
watch the video a couple of times before you get started. you will need a set of roll pin punches. i would recommend something like this wheeler gunsmithing kit. i augmented it with some individual tekton roll pin punches as they are a little longer. if you have a dremel tool with a cloth polishing bit and some Flitz you can polish the trigger system surfaces which helps a lot.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts