CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I have both a matte stainless and a glossy stainless (probably gonna sell off the glossy stainless) - since I have other polished stainless pistols I'm familiar with polishing out scratches and dings with different "scotchbrite" pads and polishing compounds, but for me, brushed stainless and especially matte stainless finishes have always been a challenge - any suggestions on the best approach to touch up a MATTE stainless finish on a CZ 75B ??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi - I have both a matte stainless and a glossy stainless (probably gonna sell off the glossy stainless) - since I have other polished stainless pistols I'm familiar with polishing out scratches and dings with different "scotchbrite" pads and polishing compounds, but for me, brushed stainless and especially matte stainless finishes have always been a challenge - any suggestions on the best approach to touch up a MATTE stainless finish on a CZ 75B ??
Can't help you there. All my handguns get used hard and as such they get scuffs, scratches, and finish wear. And I don't care.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts