CZ Firearm Forums : CZTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought from a friend a CZ75B Omega. Basically made the deal without seeing it. I though Omega had a less curved trigger, but this one have the regular one that kinda bites my finger. I don't object to the break and all of that of course I have felt better (shadow 2 for example), but I am fine with how this part feels. I was expecting it to have the same trigger shape as the P07, which is comfortable for me.

What advise do you guys have for the trigger? Also replacement grips while we are at it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me say more about my grip preference: I have skinny fingers and my grip puts me on that ridge near the top of grip with the inside of that knuckle. (not sure how to say that more clearly.) So looking for something that goes higher on the gun. Any other updates that cool kids have to have?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Let me say more about my grip preference: I have skinny fingers and my grip puts me on that ridge near the top of grip with the inside of that knuckle. (not sure how to say that more clearly.) So looking for something that goes higher on the gun. Any other updates that cool kids have to have?
I'd get a set of thin G10 grips from LOK Grips. They have quite a few texture selections from crazy grippy (Bogies) to really mild. I like crazy grippy and have short fingers so my 75BD has thin Bogies on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts