SP01SHADOW inspired me before to take on a refinishing of a CZ and helped me tremendously throughout my experience. I figured I'd post up for others to see. Here is my second build. It'll be quite a lot initially because I'm pretty much halfway through it. The rest will be much slower as I only work on this at night. Hopefully people can learn from this and also offer suggestions along my project. I'm always open to feedback and criticism. Here goes. I started with a Pre-b and disassembled it. Soaked in Klean Aircraft stripper for several days and arrived at my phosphate finish. No pics of the paint stripper. That's boring.